This M18 Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the 1/2″ Hammer Drill Driver (2607-20) and the 1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver (2656-20). The M18 Cordless System’s patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by RED LITHIUM the M18?cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) Contractor Bag
- (1) M18 Compact 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver?(M2607-20)
- (1) M18 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (M2656-20)
- (3) M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Battery (M48-11-1815)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (M48-59-1812)
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4″ length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2″ metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
M18 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (M2656-20)
The M18 Cordless 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4″ hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 1/4″ Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (M48-59-1812)
Always be ready for your next job with this cross-system charger. The M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18 and M12 batteries, so you?ll always be prepared and productive, especially on jobs that require a mix of M12 and M18 Milwaukee cordless power tools. This versatile unit charges batteries sequentially, reducing your time to manage charge cycles. The charger communicates directly with the battery pack to monitor cell voltage, temperature and charge status to ensure a full charge. Power up your Milwaukee compact batteries in 30 minutes and extended capacity batteries in 60 minutes, without the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Battery (M48-11-1815)
This kit comes with 2 of these batteries.
Delivers more runtime, power and speed than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Battery is designed with superior pack construction, electronics and performance to optimize work per charge and work over pack life. It offers 1.5 amp-hours of runtime. With built-in Milwaukee durability, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0F/-18C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Use this compact battery to power your Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools.