The SC 3 EasyFix is ready to start steam cleaning after a heat-up time of only 40 seconds. It cleans without chemicals and can be used throughout the home, removing up to 99.999% of enveloped viruses* and 99.9% of common household bacteria** from most hard surfaces.
Unlike competing units, it produces non-stop, continuous steam – there are no lengthy downtimes between refills. Using two-stage steam regulation, the steam intensity can be easily adapted for each surface and level of grime. Use the included accessory pack to hygienically clean hard surfaces such as toilets, tubs, tiles, exhaust hoods, stovetops and countertops.
Also included is an EasyFix floor nozzle with flexible joint for excellent ergonomics and edge cleaning, plus lamella technology for unsurpassed cleaning results. A descaling cartridge permits the use of tap water by decalcifying it, increasing the lifetime of the device. Using a convenient hook-and-loop system, the microfiber floor cloth can be effortlessly attached to the floor nozzle and removed again without any dirt contact. Best of all, the cloths are machine washable and reusable. Get the deep clean only steam can provide with the SC 3 EasyFix!
* Tests have shown that with spot cleaning of 30 secs at max. steam level with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.999% of enveloped viruses such as coronavirus or influenza (excluding the Hepatitis-B virus) can be removed on common smooth household hard surfaces (test-germ: Modified-Vaccinia-Ankara-Virus).
**When thoroughly cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner up to 99.9% of all common household bacteria will be killed on common smooth household hard surfaces, provided the cleaning speed of 30 cm/s at max. steam level (test-germ: Enterococcus hirae). WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Floor cleaning set: EasyFix with flexible joint and convenient hook-and-loop attachment of the cleaning cloth
- Optimal cleaning on all types of hard floors around the home, thanks to efficient lamella technology.
- Change the cleaning cloth without coming into contact with dirt, and easily attach the cloth with a hook-and-loop system.
- Ergonomic effective cleaning with full-floor contact, regardless of your height (due to the flexible nozzle joint).
Floor cleaning cloths and hand nozzle cover made from high-quality microfiber
- For excellent cleaning results and even better loosening and removal of dirt.
Child safety lock on the steam gun
- A locking system offers reliable protection against improper use by children.
Steam flow control on handle
- The steam volume can be adjusted for each surface and amount of dirt.
Accessory storage and parking position
- Practical accessory storage. Parking position for the floor nozzle during breaks.
On/off switch on the machine
- Easy to switch on and off.
- Childproof safety lock
- Safety valve
- Steam flow control, on handle
- Integrated funnel
- Microfibre floor cloth, 1 piece(s)
- Microfiber cover for hand nozzle, 1 piece(s)
- Descaling cartridge
- Accessory storage and parking position
- Steam hose with gun, 2 m
- Detail nozzle
- Hand tool
- Round brush, black, 1 piece(s)
- Floor tool, EasyFix
- Integrated on / off switch
- 2 x 0.5 m extension tubes
Residential cleaning applications
- Floor cleaning
- Faucets and toilets
- Wall tiles and grout
- Windows and mirrors
- Exhaust hoods
- Stovetops and appliances
|Approvals*||Kills up to 99.999% of coronavirus and 99.99% bacteria|
|Heating output (W)||1450|
|Power supply (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 120 / 60|
|Weight w/o accessories (lbs)||7.05|
|Weight incl. packaging (lbs)||10.5|
|* Tests have shown that with spot cleaning of 30 secs at max. steam level with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.999% of enveloped viruses such as coronavirus or influenza (excluding the Hepatitis-B virus) can be removed on common smooth household hard surfaces (test-germ: Modified-Vaccinia-Ankara-Virus). ** When thoroughly cleaning with the Kärcher steam cleaner 99.99% of all common household bacteria will be killed on common smooth household hard surfaces, provided the cleaning speed of 30 cm/s at max. steam level (test-germ: Enterococcus hirae).|